This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, we may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Supplies used may be given to us free of charge, all projects and opinions are my own.
The best gifts for the beginning crafter
Do you have someone to buy for that is a beginning crafter but don’t know where to start? We’re rounding up some amazing crafting tools that will let your loved ones express their creativity!
The Beginning Crafter
Here are some perfect gifts for the person in your life that wants to get started in making their own crafts. These fun tools will help them dabble and decide which crafts they like best.
- Cricut Joy – This fun, electronic cutting tool doesn’t take up much space and is a great way to get started making your own labels, cards , shirts and more. Buy from any of these retailers: Cricut (use code Housewives to save 10%*exclusions apply*), Amazon, Michael’s, Walmart, or Target
- Cricut Joy Tool Set – If you’re gifting the Cricut Joy, you’ll definitely want to give them some tools to help create their crafts. Cricut, Amazon, Michael’s, Walmart, or Target.
- Cricut EasyPress Mini – This handheld heat press is great for smaller projects when you’re getting started with iron-on vinyl or Infusible Ink. Cricut, Amazon, Michael’s, Walmart, or Target.
- Resin Kit – Resin crafts are really trendy right now. This kit will help you learn how to get started with resin and make some cool items. Amazon
- Jewelry Making Kit – Making your own jewelry can be so much fun! Grab this kit that has everything you need to get started! Amazon
- Glue Gun – Most crafters are going to need a glue gun for a variety of reasons, so grab one for your favorite crafter! Michael’s, Amazon, Walmart, or Target.
- Felt Succulent Kit – If your black thumb won’t even let you keep succulents alive, try making your own felt succulents! Amazon or Uncommon Goods
- String Art Kit – String art is so much fun and way easier than you think! Pick up this kit from Amazon.
is there anything that you think we missed? Let us know in comments!