This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, we may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Supplies used may be given to us free of charge, all projects and opinions are my own.
I love, LOVE having friends who are so much smarter than me!
My cute friend Brenda saw these (if you’re on pinterest I bet you have too) and so for our Young Women activity this week she made them, only she made them with a twist. Instead of a hershey kiss she used a Rolo. As you know about me (from this post here) I have a very real love of Rolos so I loved these and HAD to make them myself (3 was just not enough….greedy little beehives :).
So I am going to show you how I made them tonight.
Here are your supplies:
Snyder Snaps Pretzels, Rolos (sadly the bag does not compare in size to the pretzel bag and they’re dang expensive!) and a little bag of M&M’s.
Directions as you can imagine are quite simple:
1. Preheat your oven to 200°.
2. Lay out your pretzels.
3. Open up all your Rolos (our bag had a grand total of 51 Rolos in it) and put them on top of the pretzels.
4. Put your Rolo topped pretzels in your preheated oven for about 4-5 minutes. The picture below shows you what they look like when they come out, they are a little melty but still standing up so don’t let that fool you and cook them too long.
5. Top each one with an M&M (this is where doing smaller batches or another set of hands would come be handy.)
6. Push the M&M down into the Rolo (because of how many I did it got touchy with the last couple but we made it before any Rolos starting being less melty).
7. After you get all the M&M’s in place put the cookie sheet in the fridge for about 20 minutes until they’re nice and cool and then you have a treat that you’ll LOVE (and probably not want to share!).
© The REAL Housewives of Riverton, 2011-2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The REAL Housewives of Riverton with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Latest posts by Creative Housewives (see all)
- 10 Fun and Easy St. Patrick’s Day Games - March 1, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Felt Wreath DIY - January 20, 2023
- DIY Valentine Heart Rag Wreath - January 17, 2023
YUM! These are so pretty, and oh-so-good. 🙂
I’ve tried these with kisses, but Rolos look sooo much yummier! 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration!
These are so cute and colorful! They look delicious!