This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, we may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Supplies used may be given to us free of charge, all projects and opinions are my own.
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cream of tarter
1 stick of butter (softened)
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbs. sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon mixed together for topping. ( I used a little more sugar it was a little too much cinnamon and strong for me)
1. In a bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Then you will add the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl stir together the flour, salt, cream of tarter and baking soda.
3. Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients just until moistened .Do not over mix.
4. Fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way full and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on each muffin.
5. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
I promise your kitchen will smell so good when these muffins are cooking!