This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, we may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Supplies used may be given to us free of charge, all projects and opinions are my own.
As soon as my kids walk into the door from school they want to eat. They grab anything and everything they can get their hands on. I’ve been thinking lately of things I can have ready for them to eat that are healthy and don’t take a lot of time to make because really when it comes down to it we want easy and trust me these are so easy!
Things you will need:
yogurt ( I used strawberry banana, peach and key lime)
cookie sheet or round cake pans
- First you will get your flavors of yogurt you would like to use. Take your ziploc bag and put the yogurt in it and snip off a bottom corner of the bag. Then you will take the bag and gently squeeze the yogurt into small circles on your cookie sheet. You could also use round cake pans if you don’t have a lot of room in your freezer.
- Place your pan in the freezer for 1-2 hours. My drops were completely frozen after 2 hours. .After I took them out of the freezer I let them sit on the counter to thaw for a minute and then I took a butter knife and they just popped off the cookie sheet. I put some on a plate and my kids devoured them! They were begging for them all night! I stored my leftovers in a freezer bag and put them back in the freezer so when the kids wanted more they could just grab one and pop it into their mouth.
I have to say I’m not a huge fan of yogurt it’s mostly a texture thing for me but I tried these and I really liked them. The key lime was so refreshing and I thought it was my favorite until I tried the strawberry banana and then I couldn’t decide which one I liked better! This is such a simple snack to make for the kids and with all the flavors of yogurt out there you can have a lot of fun with these! Your kids will think you spent all afternoon making this awesome healthy snack for them and you will feel like you are eating a much healthier alternative when you grab one of these instead of the chocolate chips you sneak from the open bag in the freezer!!
© The REAL Housewives of Riverton, 2011-2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The REAL Housewives of Riverton with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Latest posts by Creative Housewives (see all)
- The Best Vinegar Paintbrush Cleaner Method - May 6, 2023
- 10 Fun and Easy St. Patrick’s Day Games - March 1, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Felt Wreath DIY - January 20, 2023
[…] Yogurt Drops […]